Benefits: Guaranteed hours, fully funded DBS, training and you'll be paid to attend training courses, Life Assurance, workplace pension, paid annual leave.
About this Job -
CARE FOR THE WEEKEND - Calling all Weekend Workers!
As a leader in health care and support services for individuals throughout the UK, Voyage Care supports thousands of people. Across our services we support people to do various activities such as bowling, going to the cinema and on days out to the coast - so it might not feel much like work!
1. Can you work on Saturday and Sunday, mornings, afternoons or night shifts?
2. Are you naturally an empathetic, caring person who enjoys helping others?
3. Are you a student looking for work to fit around your studies?
4. Are you retired and have time on your hands?
5. Do you have experience in care; this can range from previous work experience, caring for friends, relatives or children?
If you have answered yes to one or more of these questions we want to hear from you as you may be a perfect candidate for a job in care.
Assisting the people we support with every aspect of daily living; social activities and supporting them to lead a fulfilling and valued life as part of their local community we ensure they reach their full potential - and of course we'll make sure that you reach yours.
No previous experience? No Problem! All of our staff receive training tailored to meet the needs of the people they support. We recognise the commitment and dedication shown by our staff and we give all of our Support Workers comprehensive training and great rewards.
You will be working day shifts.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010