Care and Support Worker- London
Care and Support Workers are required immediately throughout London; Service Care Solutions have weekday and weekend shifts at various mental health and learning disability residential services in the area. The positions offer uplifted rates of pay for nights. This is an excellent opportunity for Care and Support Workers looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The positions involve working within various adult mental health and learning disability residential services, offering one-to-one support in contributing to the on-going treatment and recovery of patients.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
• Twice weekly payroll runs
• £250 training allowance
• Excellent pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
We have shifts available immediately so if you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply to Emily Brooks at Service Care Solutions calling me on 01772 208 963 now or email me at email@example.com