Build a rewarding career in care
As a Support Worker at Agricola House, you will make a big difference to someone's life. That person will come to trust and rely on you. Some days will be hard work and demanding. Some days will make you proud. Every day will be rewarding.
- We will provide specialist brain injury training
- We are focused and committed to slow stream rehabilitation, promoting independence and enablement
- You will be working alongside therapists to identify and achieve goals
- You will help to provide structure and therapy in a homely environment.
If this sounds like the career for you, we would love to hear from you.
Voyage Care offers a great range of benefits including an employee assistance programme, which offers independent advice and support 24 hours a day. We also offer a pension scheme and a retail discount package with some great offers spanning from holiday discounts to gym memberships. Our employees also make use of salary sacrifice schemes such as Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010