Free Training + Mileage Paid + Accrued Holiday + Team Work
We are currently seeking highly motivated, reliable and skilled individuals to join our care team working predominantly providng personal care in a prison environment.
Agincare is a friendly customer focused company established in 1993 and is one of the fastest growing independent care providers, with over 1500 employees offering a wide range of care and support services in the community.
Applicants wishing to join this local and select team must be able to evidence some or all of the following:
- Over one years' experience of delivering personal care and support, in any setting
- Working in prisons or other custodial setting
- Have experience of working with mental, learning and or physical disabilities
- Working with individuals displaying complex and or challenging behaviours
- Full DBS disclosure
- Valid driving license
- Access to a personal vehcicle
- Enhanced security checks
Derek Luckhurst (pictured above with CEO Raina Summerson) opened his first Care Home in 1986, from which Agincare was later formed. The Group has since grown to become one of the largest independent providers of Care across the UK.
The group is responsible for delivering major contracts for many large public sector organisations as well as delivering care services to a large and growing number of self-funding clients. The services the group provides for private and public sector clients include:
- Domiciliary Care
- Extra Care
- Dementia Care
- Live-in Care
- Care Homes
- Home Cuisine