Base Pay : £6.71 - £7.21 /Hour
Other Pay : N/A
Location : UK-Chesterfield
Site or Unit :
The Heights Care HomeAddress :
Ankerbold Road Tupton Chesterfield Derbyshire S42 6BXContracted Weekly Hours : days and nights
The Heights is in Old Tupton, near Chesterfield. Our modern purpose-built 33 bedded home, surrounded by beautiful Derbyshire countryside, provides high quality care 24 hours a day. We offer residential and nursing care, respite care to give home carers a much-needed break, and end-of-life care at a time when residents and their families need specialist help and support.
As a Care Assistant you will show warmth and support to our residents and their families; helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
So as a Care Assistant what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Communicate professionally and warmly with all visitors to the home including family and friends
- Act as a key worker to a number of residents, providing friendship and supporting their needs.
- Take part in social activities both within and externally to the home
- When required, accompany residents to appointments outside the home
- Assist residents with personal hygiene needs
- Work as part of a team
- Attend training as required
In order to achieve this our carers should have:
A caring nature and a positive attitude, showing compassion and a desire to deliver quality care. You should be reliable and have a professional appearance.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.