Do you want to work for a company that cares? We are looking for a Care Assistant to join our residential care home in Ferndown and help us create a happy environment for our elderly residents.
- Pay - £7.87 per hour (after probationary period) with enhancements for bank holidays
- Part time or full time hours
Farlawn is a purpose built and well planned home with a supportive and motivated care team. For more details on Fairlawn please go to: http://www.care-south.co.uk//our-homes/fairlawn/
As a Care Assistant you'll provide an excellent service to the elderly residents at Fairlawn, ensuring their lives are as comfortable, enjoyable and safe as possible.
This role involves covering early (7am to 2.30pm) and late (2.15pm to 9.45pm) shifts on a flexible rota, including alternate weekends.
We are looking for those with experience in the care sector and those with none. The main qualities you will bring to your role will be a determination to provide excellent care for elderly vulnerable people and create a happy environment for them.
In return we offer:-
- Competitive rates of pay including bank holiday enhancements
- Excellent induction programme and ongoing commitment to your training and development (opportunity to obtain various qualifications such as Diploma in H&SC Level 2 and 3 following successful completion of probation period)
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Care South Savers: a staff discount scheme providing access to a range of on-line and high street discounts
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- DBS check paid by us
- Uniform provided
- Care South Stars Annual Awards - recognising excellence in individuals and teams
For further details, or an informal discussion, please contact Karen Curtis, Home Manager or Suzanne Kaye, Deputy Home Manager, on 01202 877277.
About Care South
We know that it's the care that counts, of our customers and also our employees. It's this that helps make us a leading provider of home and residential care across the south of England. Care South is a leading provider of residential and home care in the South of England, and employ over 1500 people in over 20 residential homes and home care locations. Our values of Honesty, Excellence, Approach, Respect, Teamwork are fundamental to the way we work, and the services that we provide every day to our residents and service users.