Position: Care Assistant
Salary Range: Up to £8.12 an hour.
Hours of work: Weekend Or Evening Workers needed or Seasonal Hours.
WE ARE RECRUITING NOW!
Text the word "reply" to 88802 for a call back from the team
The Care Bureau are looking for Care Assistants to work in Banbury and the surrounding areas.
If you have experience in the care industry that's fantastic! however full induction training is provided to all new starters so even if you are starting out in social care, you will feel prepared for the role. In addition we also offer on-going support via shadowing, senior carers, training updates.
How will you be making a difference?
You will be supporting our elderly clients to stay in their own homes by assisting them with every-day tasks such as washing and dressing, preparing meals, Personal Care. This role is about promoting independence and building relationships with your clients. You will also be part of a friendly team of carers who all work together to ensure the highest quality care is delivered!
What makes a great Care Assistant to The Care Bureau?
We never employ a caregiver unless we would happily let them look after our own loved ones as we believe our clients deserve the best. Experience in the care industry is not necessary, as long as you have the right attitude and personality. Our caregivers come from all walks of life, most of all we just want you to have a genuinely caring nature, a good sense of humour and to share with The Care Bureau our passion for providing the highest quality of care.
Why work for The Care Bureau?
- Do a job with purpose, you will enable people to live independently in their own homes, offering them person centred care , every day you will make a difference in peoples lives
- Fantastic place to work, extra care is the future of elderly living
- bringing the community to their doorstep.
- Flexible hours
- Work for a company with a fantastic reputation and good morals
- Fun and friendly environment- lots of laughter, and you will make some friends for life
- Team building and social events
- Join a growing team, The Care Bureau is growing at a fast rate so there are fantastic career opportunities for you!
- The Care Bureau has been going for 20 years, we are not going anywhere!
- Pay rates Up to £8.12