A small nursing home in the Clitheroe area has vacancies for Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants to join their team, with permanent positions available.
This facility provides round the clock care to elderly residents with general nursing and dementia care needs, promoting a homely and friendly environment.
Prior elderly care experience is not essential for the Care Assistant positions and full training will be provided.
As a Care Assistant, you will receive competitive rates of pay of £7.59 per hour, with full or part time hours available.
Candidates for the Senior Carer positions should meet the following criteria:
- Have successfully completed NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or a recognised equivalent
- Experienced within an elderly care environment
- Confident undertaking all aspects of care required
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Passionate about providing high quality care and making a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable adults
- Ideally you will also have up to date medications training
33 hours per week are available on days or nights. An excellent hourly pay rate of £8.19 is offered.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Lancashire and the North West, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.