SweetTree Home Care are committed to providing exceptional support and care to people, to enable them to remain independent in their own homes.
We are continuing to develop our business and to help with our expansion, we currently have fantastic opportunities for experienced Care Assistants in and around various parts of London but particularly Hendon, Hampstead, Hammersmith and Edgware areas.
- General housekeeping e.g. cooking, shopping, domestic duties and help clients to maintain all aspects of their domestic lives
- Providing help with all aspects of personal care
- Facilitating socialisation and social activities e.g. visiting family/friends, walks, cinema/theatre, meals out, going for a drive (where required), reading etc.
- Monitoring progress and recording notes on the daily record sheets relating to each visit and completing relevant forms, when appropriate.
Skills and experience required:
- At least six months previous experience working as a carer or in the healthcare industry
- Passionate about making a difference to an individual’s day to day life.
- Excellent communication skills
- minimum 2 hours visits and longer
- flexible working hours and competitive rates of pay
- excellent training opportunities within our Care Academy ( including QCF)
To apply, please press apply and attach your current cv. Or alternatively, please send your cv direct to us at [Click here to apply] or call Clare on 0207 644 9550