Base Pay : £7.25 /Hour
Other Pay : N/A
Location : UK-Swindon
Site or Unit :
Ladymead Care HomeAddress :
Moormead Road Wroughton Swindon SN4 9BYContracted Weekly Hours : 33
Ladymead is a 35 bedded purpose-built home, much improved and refurbished, with accommodation on two floors, each containing a lounge and dining room. Ladymead care home is situated in the Wiltshire village of Wroughton, on the outskirts of Swindon. Here our excellent team provides the highest quality nursing care, including palliative care, to older people according to their needs. We work closely with the hospice next door, and won the 2011 Pride of Swindon Award.
As a Care Assistant you will show warmth and support to our residents and their families; helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
So as a Care Assistant what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Communicate professionally and warmly with all visitors to the home including family and friends
- Act as a key worker to a number of residents, providing friendship and supporting their needs.
- Take part in social activities both within and externally to the home
- When required, accompany residents to appointments outside the home
- Assist residents with personal hygiene needs
- Work as part of a team
- Attend training as required
In order to achieve this our carers should have:
A caring nature and a positive attitude, showing compassion and a desire to deliver quality care. You should be reliable and have a professional appearance.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.