Hourly Rates up to £8.50 + Company Benefits
We are looking for Care Assistants to join our team at Lake & Orchard Care Centre based in Kelfield. We have various Full & Part Time positions available.
Lake & Orchard Care Centre provides care and support for older people requiring EMI nursing and EMI residential care.
- Providing daily care support to help maintain and improve, where possible, independence and mobility
- Assist service users to carry out their activities of living e.g., dressing, eating and bathing
- Set the dining room, serve and clear meals to a high standard
- Provide in-between nourishment as instructed, including the service of tea/coffee etc. to visitors
- Assist residents to choose from the daily menu and report any comments on food and requests for particular dishes
- To keep all rooms clean and tidy at all-times ensuring a safe environment
- Ensure service users are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
- 28 days annual leave inc BH (pro rata)
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Retail Discount Scheme
- Cost of DBS Check
- On-going Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- QCF / NVQ Level 2/3 in Care or equivalent - desirable
- Passion for delivering high quality care
- Able to work as part of a team delivering high quality support services in accordance with an agreed plan
- Demonstrate positive values in line with equal opportunities legislation
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect throughout all aspects of the service
- Ability to work to a high standard on your own initiative and as part of a larger team
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of your work
Our positions are subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosures which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.