Base Pay : £6.71 - £7.21 /Hour
Other Pay : N/A
Location : UK-Belfast
Site or Unit :
Greerville Manor Care CentreAddress :
192 Newtownbreda Road, Newtownbreda Belfast County Antrim BT8 6QBContracted Weekly Hours : To cover Twilight shift
Greerville Manor Care Home is a 60 bed unit and is divided into 3 different sections; ARBD(Alcohol Related Brain Injury) Re-ablement Unit – 15 beds, Specialist Mental Health focusing on Re-ablement- 17 beds, and Dementia- 28 Beds residential care home offering EMI nursing care. The home has 60 dedicated staff members. The home is ideally situated on local bus route to all local towns. We are well established within the local community and have strong links with local charities and churches.
As a Care Assistant you will show warmth and support to our residents and their families; helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
So as a Care Assistant what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Communicate professionally and warmly with all visitors to the home including family and friends
- Act as a key worker to a number of residents, providing friendship and supporting their needs.
- Take part in social activities both within and externally to the home
- When required, accompany residents to appointments outside the home
- Assist residents with personal hygiene needs
- Work as part of a team
- Attend training as required
In order to achieve this our carers should have:
A caring nature and a positive attitude, showing compassion and a desire to deliver quality care. You should be reliable and have a professional appearance.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.