Base Pay : £6.71 - £7.21 /Hour
Other Pay : N/A
Location : UK-Chorley
Site or Unit :
Aarondale Care HomeAddress :
Sunny Brow off Chapel Lane Chorley Lancashire PR7 4PFContracted Weekly Hours : Full Time
Aarondale is a 48 bedded residential care home. Registered to look after 28 general residential persons and 20 persons requiring Specialist Dementia Care. Aarondale is close to local amenities, and is easiliy accessible by road, bus or train. The home has built a strong reputation within the local community and we have strong relations with professionals/outsiders. The home promotes person centred care and has been accredited Investors In People.
As a Care Assistant you will show warmth and support to our residents and their families; helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
So as a Care Assistant what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Communicate professionally and warmly with all visitors to the home including family and friends
- Act as a key worker to a number of residents, providing friendship and supporting their needs.
- Take part in social activities both within and externally to the home
- When required, accompany residents to appointments outside the home
- Assist residents with personal hygiene needs
- Work as part of a team
- Attend training as required
In order to achieve this our carers should have:
A caring nature and a positive attitude, showing compassion and a desire to deliver quality care. You should be reliable and have a professional appearance.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.