- Company: Barker Ross Health and Social Care
- Base Pay: £7.50 - £12.00 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: fw01
We are urgently looking for hard working, enthusiastic and experienced Home Care Assistants who are committed to proving exceptional quality care to client across Derby in Matlock
- Supporting and assisting service users with personal care to live independently including washing, bathing, dressing and toilet needs.
- Promptly responding to call bells and emergencies when required
- Assisting service users in rehabilitation activities under the guidance and supervision of trained nurses and management
- Building meaningful relationships with residents.
- Ensuring residents maintain their dignity at all times.
- Must have pervious care and support experience
- Must be physically fit
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Must be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check unless you are on the update service
- Have evidence of eligibility to work in the U.K
- Must be able to provide 5years work history
Please call 01159418131
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.