Care Assistant - Full time - 48 hours - salary from £7.50 per hour - West Molesey, Surrey
* A experienced in care or want to start a career in the care industry?
* Living near to the West Molesey area?
* Do you want full or part time work?
* Do you want to earn up to £8 per hour?
I am looking to recruit for some care assistants to work in a residential, dementia and respite care home with an amazing team.
You do not have to have experience for this role; this company offers training and guidance, which can be a way into care. There are salary enhancements for candidates with the NVQ 2 or 3 in care.
My client is offering a full time position, which is 4 long days, from 8am-8pm. Pay starts at £7.50 per hour for weekday day shifts but increases with experience and the type of shift pattern worked, to £8 an hour.
This job includes working in a 35 bedded care home with elderly residents, including tasks such as personal care, meal preparation, medication administration, respite, liaising with hospices and assisting them with their daily tasks. Full or part time hours are available but we are looking for people able to work 8am-8pm.
* Competitive rates of pay, starting from £7.50/hr, with enhancements for holders of NVQ levels 2 and 3 respectively
* Weekend rates enhancement to £8/hr. Great pay!
* Regular in-house training, including the new care certificate, NVQ Level 2 and 3
* Career development opportunities
* Short term accommodation available for employees
* NVQ Level 2or 3 in Health and Social Care
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
If you are interested, please apply now or call Becky Rham at the Search Consultancy Crawley Office, or email your CV to email@example.com
Search consultancy is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.