- Company: Eclipse HomeCare
- Base Pay: £7.25 - £8.10 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: Not Available
- Contact: Chris Martyn-Smith
- Phone: 07817666684
Eclipse HomeCare is a highly successful and growing business. We are very keen to speak to both new and experienced individuals, looking for full time or part time roles as Care Assistants.
We think this is the most rewarding job you can do because……..
- you are appreciated and make a difference (everyday)
- you have flexibility (being out and about in the community)
- it’s a job where you have both responsibility and independence (no management looking over your shoulder)
- social skills and life experience are highly valued
- it is local work and can fit in around your personal arrangements (childcare, studying, family life, sports etc.)
Our pay package is highly competitive – starting rates of £7.25 to £8.10 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience), paid travel time, additional mileage allowance, pension contribution, full holiday pay, car loan purchase scheme …………. plus we are a great company to be part of ……….. with our teams winning National Awards in both 2016 and 2015.
You can be experienced or a new starter. Our teams are made up of the best local ‘School Leavers’, ‘Marvellous Mums’, ‘Empty Nesters’ and ‘Busy Bee Retirees’. With your skills and any necessary training from us, you will very quickly become an important part of our local Award Winning team.
We are looking for the best 12 applicants to join our next local Induction Training Week, which starts on Monday 3rd October. This training is to the very latest National Standard, is free of charge, plus we pay you whilst you are completing the course.
Eclipse HomeCare offer:
- The best training, mentoring & support (as part of a company that stands out from the rest)
- Local work with immediate start dates (once your induction is complete)
- Full and part time roles (designed to fit your work / life style)
- Highly competitive pay package
and we would love to hear from you today.
If you would like an informal chat first, then please ring Shelley on 07890 250 839 or 01906 641 070 (exn 232).
Or apply on line and we will get in touch with you.
Our working pattern is flexible and normally requires you to work every other weekend - with 4 shift patterns (full time, part time days, part time evenings & weekends only).
Eclipse HomeCare Ltd voted by its clients as a Top 10 provider in the West Midlands on Homecare.co.uk for two years running with a client satisfaction score of 9.7 out of 10 – and No.1 in Worcestershire for the second year running – please check out what our clients had to say at www.homecare.co.uk
For more general details, visit our website www.EclipseHomeCare.co.uk