Resolve Care Consultancy are currently recruiting on behalf of our clients a leading provider of Domiciliary Care Services in the Morecambe Area.
Our are a leading provider of home care services with branches across the North of England.
The company will pay for all pre-employment checks and travel expenses. They also offer contracted hours of employment ranging from 16 / 25 (Part-Time) or 35 hours plus (Full Time).
All mandatory training will be provided and all candidates will be expected to possess or enrol upon an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care provided by the company. Further training is available as required and all employees are encouraged to develop themselves to ensure care is provided to the highest possible standard.
- Attending all scheduled Care Calls
- Providing a high level of care as will be communicated to you throughout your induction period.
- Working with your Registered Manager to ensure Mandatory Training is kept up to date and ensuring that you attend training sessions as and when required.
- Maintaining accurate record keeping as required.
- Compliance with company policy and procedures at all times.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards.
- A Caring Nature.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- The ability to work flexibly
- Excellent Organisational Skills.
- Time Management.
Salary: Candidates can expect to earn in excess of £14,000 + per annum F/T. Pro-Rata P/T.