- Company: Eclipse HomeCare
- Base Pay: £7.25 - £8.10 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: Not Available
- Contact: Chris Martyn-Smith
- Phone: 07817666684
Eclipse HomeCare is a highly successful business that’s growing in your local area. We want to speak to both new and experienced individuals, looking for full time or part time roles as Care Assistants in Worcester, Malvern, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster and the Teme Valley.
Summary for quick read and application (full details below):
- Caring is the most rewarding job you can do
- We have enormous pride in our Award Winning team of caregivers
- You can be experienced or a new starter
- All training is free of charge, plus you are paid whilst you are being trained
- Immediate start dates available for you (with £250 new joiner’s bonus and guaranteed hours in certain areas*)
- £7.25 to £8.10 per hr (this equates up to £9.45 per hr because we pay you for travel time and holidays)
- Eclipse HomeCare have an absolute passion to be the best in Worcestershire
Apply today - ring Shelley on 07890 250 839 or 01905 641 070 (exn 232) even if you would just like a friendly chat first. Or apply on line and we will get in touch with you. Either way we would love to hear from you today.
Further details (if you have time to read on):
We think caring for people in their own homes is the most rewarding job you can do because……..
- you are appreciated and make a difference (every day)
- you have flexibility (being out and about in the community)
- you have both responsibility and independence (no management looking over your shoulder)
- your social skills and life experience are highly valued
- it is local work and can fit in around your personal arrangements (childcare, studying, family life, sports etc.)
We take enormous pride in our teams of local caregivers who work with a passion to provide the very best care. Our teams have been successfully built up over many years, winning national awards in 2015 and 2016. Our Caregivers are THE reason for our success, and this success comes from having:
- The best training, support & development programmes
- Tremendous reputation (built on delivering years of excellent care)
- Investment in fast, efficient and reliable communication
- Unique team culture based on our desire to be the best (and other factors like our upside down company tree!)
You can be experienced or a new starter as our teams are built from many of the best local ‘School Leavers’, ‘Marvellous Mums’, ‘Empty Nesters’ and ‘Busy Bee Retirees’. With your skills, enhanced with any necessary training, you will very quickly become an important part of our local team.
We are looking for new joiners to start on Monday 3rd October and Monday 7th November. All training is to the very latest National Care Certificate Standard. All training is free of charge and you are paid you’re your time during any training.
Eclipse HomeCare is better because:
- We have a passion to be the best homecare employer in Worcestershire
- With the best training, mentoring & support (a company that stands out from the rest) to ensure you are fully trained (Care Certificate, NVQ Levels 2 & 3)
- Local work with immediate start dates (including surrounding areas)
- Full and part time roles (with flexible shift patterns designed to fit your work / life style)
- Our hourly rates equate up to other advertised rates of £9.45 because we pay for your travel time & holidays
- A comprehensive pay package (with starting rates of £7.25 to £8.10 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience), paid travel time, full holiday pay, additional mileage allowance, pension contribution, car loan purchase scheme and £100 recommend a friend scheme).
- *£250 new joiner’s bonus and guaranteed hours for those speaking to us this month
Apply today or If you would like an informal chat first, then please ring Shelley on 07890 250 839 or 01905 641 070 (exn 232). Or apply on line and we will get in touch with you. Either way we would love to hear from you today.
Our working pattern is flexible and normally requires you to work every other weekend. We have 4 shift patterns (full time, part time days, part time evenings & weekends only).
Eclipse HomeCare Ltd voted by its clients as a Top 10 provider in the West Midlands on Homecare.co.uk for two years running with a client satisfaction score of 9.7 out of 10 – and No.1 in Worcestershire for the second year running – please check out what our clients had to say at www.homecare.co.uk
For more general details, visit our website www.EclipseHomeCare.co.uk
*Terms and condition apply please ask for written details and quote reference
SN.250.NJB.GH.OCT.NOV in order to receive your bonus. Guaranteed hours apply to Malvern, Bromsgrove, Tenbury and Leominster.