Care Assistant Job in the Kirkcaldy area - Flexible Hours
This job vacancy is for an experienced Care Assistant to join our Kirkcaldy team working in and around the local area. You will be an essential member of the team working flexible shifts in nursing homes, care homes and residential settings.
The Care Assistant Job role
Every Newcross HCA makes a difference in the lives of the patients they encounter, through their compassionate and sensitive approach, but also their ability to deliver the highest quality person-centred care.
Working in a Care Assistant job in Kirkcaldy, we can offer you:
- Salary of up to £12.03/hr, paid weekly
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Criminal record check (PVG) cost refunded after initial period
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
In order to be considered for this Care Assistant job you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or willing to book onto a course with Newcross
- You will need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering when you join our team
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please callApply Now >>. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.