Support Workers £7.20- £9.00 per hour
The Role: To deliver exceptional standards of care to clients, meeting the personal care needs of the service user in a way that respects the dignity of the individual in line with their care plan, within Care Homes, Hospitals & Specialist Units throughout the North East.
- Administering medication
- Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and daily living
- Ensure health, safety and welfare of clients
- Record keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
- Maintain regular communication with Home Manager
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- To communicate effectively
The Person: The following personal attributes are considered essential to the post:
- Previous experience working within a healthcare environment
- Ability to be patient & keep calm under pressure
- A sense of responsibility
- Professional, friendly & a willing disposition
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Eligible to work in the UK
The Package: What Pin-Point will do for you:
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible working patterns to suit you
- Holiday allowance accrued as you work
- FREE annual training
- Continuing Support & Development
- Bonus structure for "Refer a friend" scheme.
- 24/7 support line
- Dedicated, personal consultant
The Company: Pin-Point Healthcare are a local independent healthcare organisation and are one of the leading recruitment agencies in the North East & Nationwide supplying all grades of both Qualified Nurses and experienced care & support staff to the healthcare industry.
If any of the above describes you and you wish to be part of a great team whose paramount importance is to deliver exceptional care Pin-Point would like to hear from you.