If you are a care assistant and you are looking for flexible hours and rewarding pay then Kare Plus is the right path for you!
Kare Plus- one of the largest healthcare organizations in the UK is looking for care assistants and support workers to work in a variety of settings such as Care Homes, community hospitals and more around Sale & Timperley areas on a shift basis!
We pride ourselves on our long standing candidate relationships, many of whom have recommended us to their friends and colleagues.
To become a fully-fledged member of the Kare Plus team you must have the following requirements:
1. A minimum 6 months UK experience in the last 2 years as a care assistant or support worker
2. Have excellent communication skills as a care assistant.
3. Have the ability to adapt to different healthcare environments as a carer.
4. Respects people's equality, diversity and rights.
In return we offer the lucky candidate:
- 24/7 support
- High rates of pay
- Loyalty and Referral bonus
- Weekly pay
- Chance to maximise income
- Free uniform
- Shift times to suit you and your family needs
- On-going training and development
-Career opportunities as a care assistant or support worker.
Kare Plus takes its reputation as a Caring company very seriously indeed, and constantly looks to recruit care assistants who have that same dedication and passion for their chosen vocation.If this sounds like you, then don't hesitate; apply today!
To apply as a care assistant or support worker contact a member of our friendly team today to arrange an interview on 0161 974 0700