- Company: Barker Ross Health and Social Care
- Base Pay: £7,890 - £10,000 /Year
- Employee Type: Contractor
- Reference ID: FW01
We currently have opportunities for care assistants to join our team in Derbyshire. These are full or part time positions working 20 to 40 hours per week covering days, nights and weekend.
We provide residential and nursing care for older people around Derbyshire. We offer the highest standard of care and access to a variety of services, activities and facilities designed to support people to increase their independence
- Providing daily care support to help maintain and improve, where possible, independence and mobility
- Assist service users to carry out their activities of living e.g., dressing, eating and bathing
- Set the dining room, serve and clear meals to a high standard
- Provide in-between nourishment as instructed, including the service of tea/coffee etc. to visitors
- Assist residents to choose from the daily menu and report any comments on food and requests for particular dishes
- To keep all rooms clean and tidy at all-times ensuring a safe environment
- Ensure service users are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
- A successful candidate must have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Must have pervious care and support experience
- Must be physically fit
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Must be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check unless you are on the update service
- Have evidence of eligibility to work in the U.K
- Must be able to provide 5years work history
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.