Role: Care Assistants and Support Workers
Salary: £7.20 - £8.50
The principal role of a care assistant and support worker is to contribute to the provision and delivery of prescribed programmes of patient care. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who is passionate about, and experienced in, the care of the elderly, those with learning disabilities and mental health conditions. There are flexible hours available, including days, nights and weekends. We are looking for candidates who will dedicate themselves to provide the best possible standards of care.
* Supporting and assisting service users with personal care to live independently including washing, bathing, dressing and toilet needs
* Promptly responding to call bells and emergencies when required
* Assisting service users in rehabilitation activities under the guidance and supervision of trained nurses and management
* Building meaningful relationships with residents
* Ensuring residents maintain their dignity at all times
* A successful candidate must have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* You must be able to work well under tight deadlines and be quality focused
* Must have previous care and support experience
* Must have a lot of patience
* Must be physically fit
* Must be able to work as part of a team
* Excellent rates of pay
* Both temporary and contract roles available
* Various hours available including full/part-time and night shifts
* Ongoing training, development and support
Search Medical specialise in health and social care recruitment with highly trained and experienced consultants ready to help you find your perfect career. We have in depth sector knowledge; giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency that you can rely on.
Please contact Lewis on 0116 247 3315 or email your CV to Lewis.email@example.com for an informal chat about these opportunities.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.