Up to £25,000
Bright Selection are on the lookout for a Care-Coordinator for a multi award winning Domiciliary provider in the Norwich area.
The organisation which was set up by individuals who previously worked at ground level in Health & Social Care share the ethos of caring for patients like they would care for their own parents.
Joining as a Care-Coordinator, the successful candidate will be accountable to the Directors and will be responsible for assisting the Registered Manager in:
- Day to day running of the service provision through policies, training, supervision and guidance.
- Achieving aims and objectives of the company and achieving the companies level of quality.
- Marketing the services provided by the company and liaising with commissioners, prospective service users. Health professionals and other agencies connected with the training and development of the service.
- Undertaking risk assessments for potential service users.
The ideal candidate for the post will:
- Have previous experience within a similar setting.
- Be conversant with the CQC Fundamental Standards and legislation governing the service & other regulations concerning the provision of both domiciliary care & residential care.
- Have a full drivers license
- Ideally have at least an NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care
- Experience of using Staff Plan would be a great advantage
In return you will be compensated with a highly competitive salary, enhanced annual leave,
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV and covering letter to Lisa-Maria Kirwan at Bright Selection.