What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexibility to focus on the residents needs
- Free bespoke competency training and the chance to work your way up
- Refer a friend scheme
- Perkbox – 100s free perks (discounts when shopping at more than 1000 supermarkets and more than 20000 local shops, free phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and many more)
What we need from you:
- Positive attitude and ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work with different kind of clients and attend their needs by delivering an activities program to enhance the lives of our residents and bring them joy and happiness
- Ability to organise activities and promote happiness amongst the residents
Who we are:
Gold Care Homes was established in 1999 and has since grown to operate 20 care homes, predominantly in the northern Home Counties. The group offers a range of services which includes residential, nursing, frail elderly and dementia care. Respite care is also available on a short term basis, subject to bed availability, at most of the homes.
Gold Care Homes is an equal opportunities employer.