What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Rolling rotas and flexibility
- Refer a friend scheme
- Perkbox – 100s free perks (discounts when shopping at more than 1000 supermarkets and more than 20000 local shops, free phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and many more)
What we need from you:
- A caring nature and a sincere compassion, honesty and respect for vulnerable adults
- Excellent communication skills
- Current PIN certificate
- Ability to work with different kind of clients and attend their needs by delivering physical, psychological and social care and supporting the smooth running of the routines within the homes
- Assume leadership responsibilities in motivating the staff to:
- Achieve a high standard of care.
- Carry out appropriate skills for the job.
- Direction and support.
Who we are:
Gold Care Homes was established in 1999 and has since grown to operate 20 care homes, predominantly in the northern Home Counties. The group offers a range of services which includes residential, nursing, frail elderly and dementia care. Respite care is also available on a short term basis, subject to bed availability, at most of the homes.