Senior Care Assistant – JOB ADVERT
Are you enthusiastic about having a rewarding career in care?
Are you willing to help us deliver our philosophy of joy, happiness and fulfillment for vulnerable adults?
We are looking for flexible and dedicated Senior Health Care Assistants to join our friendly team at (Name of the Care Home)
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay upwards on experience
- Rolling rotas and flexibility
- Free bespoke competency and specialized training and the chance to work your way up
- Refer a friend scheme
- Perkbox – 100s free perks (discounts when shopping at more than 1000 supermarkets and more than 20000 local shops, free phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and many more)
What we need from you:
- Have an NVQ 3 qualification in Health and Care as well as experience in the sector
- A caring nature and a sincere compassion, honesty and respect for vulnerable adults
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with different kind of clients and attend their needs by delivering physical, psychological and social care and supporting the smooth running of the routines within the homes
- Ability to work under pressure, on your own or as part of the team
- Ensure the smooth running of the routines within the home. Full supervision of the Keyworker system; any staff in the induction period; and the recording and maintenance of crucial records relating to residents and procedures.
- Deal with medication and act as a point of reference
- Answer enquiries from visitors and professional bodies associated with the care of the residents.
Who we are:
Gold Care Homes was established in 1999 and has since grown to operate 20 care homes, predominantly in the northern Home Counties. The group offers a range of services which includes residential, nursing, frail elderly and dementia care. Respite care is also available on a short term basis, subject to bed availability, at most of the homes.
Gold Care Homes is an equal opportunities employer.
If this sounds appealing to you and you believe you would enjoy working with us to make a difference in people’s lives, please apply.