Base Pay : £6.70 - £7.21 /Hour
Other Pay : N/A
Location : UK-Caerphilly
Site or Unit :
Valley View Care HomeAddress :
Dan-Y-Coed Cafn Hengoed Mid Glamorgan CF82 7LPContracted Weekly Hours : 37.5
Valley View has 65 beds and is duel registered for general nursing 27-35 beds, general residential 15 beds and 23 residential beds. Valley View Care Home is ideally situated on local bus route to all local towns. The home has 2 enclosed court yard gardens and the Dementia unit has a small patio and lawned area. We are well established within the local community, and have strong links with local schools and churches.
As a Home Administrator you will be responsible for ensuring the administration of the home runs smoothly and effectively; assisting the Care Home Manager in all aspects of the home's administration.
As the first point of contact you will help to ensure a positive first impression is created with all visitors to the care home.
So as a home administrator what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Present a professional and caring first contact for all those who visit or telephone the Care Home
- Manage the financial administration that supports the business of operating a care home.
- Support the centralised sales, purchase ledger and payroll systems by providing accurate information to meet required deadlines.
- Play a key role in the safeguarding of all company, public and personal monies.
- Take an active role in marketing the Care Home, providing initial information and best advice to enquires.
- Support the Home Manager with administrative and secretarial duties.
In order to be our home administrator you should have:
An ability to understand and use a variety of computer based systems, with a working knowledge of accounting procedures. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to produce accurate, effective and engaging documentation.
- NVQ3 Administration is required.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.