Job Title: Home Manager
Hours: Full time
Salary: £33,000.00 - £40,000.00
Recruit by Nature are currently looking for an experienced full time Home Manager to run a 34 bedded care home in Whitchurch, Hampshire. The team of highly qualified and attentive nurses focus on the personal needs of all the residents who live at the care home, creating a uniquely tailored care plan for each and every one of them. The care home is extremely friendly and everyone comments on how welcoming it is. The nursing team are skilled, friendly, empathetic and care enormously about the home, residents and relatives is so many ways.
The Home Manager Responsibilities:
* Running the care home and managing all staff on the floor
* Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
* Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
* Administrative duties including monitoring and planning budgets
* Establish and maintain outstanding communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
* Develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for each of our residents
* Confident working in both supernumerary and nursing environments
The Home Manager will need to have a proven track record of running a successful home for a large corporate company, extensive palliative and dementia care experience and must have strong leadership skills.
The Home Manager:
* Must have at least 2 years home management experience within a care home
* Must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
* Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
* Must be authorised to work in the EEC
* Must have completed RMA Level 4 Managers Award
With a kind, caring and calm approach, the successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today! Please send us your CV now and we will call you straight away to arrange an interview!