Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £55,000 Per Annum
We are currently seeking a qualified Nurse Manager for our Client’s purpose-build 84 bed mental health care home in Bradford which specialises in both physical and mental health for all age groups.
Our Client is offering a salary of circa £55,000.00 DOE with 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays.
The ideal Candidate with either be a RMN, RNLD, a RGN or a Senior Social Worker who must possess the following:
• A positive Man-Manager with strong leadership skills with financial awareness
• Be fully conversant with current CQC/Social Service standards
• Be able to develop strong working relationships with stakeholders
• HR minded, knowledgeable of current working practises.
• Implement recruitment and to promote staff retention
• Ensuring all staff maintain CPD and training
• Be commercially minded
• Actively marketing the home locally to achieve 100% occupancy
The successful Candidate will be familiar with DOLS, CTO, MCA, and the Mental Health Act
This is a unique opportunity to put new energy into this home which will be challenging, but ultimately rewarding where the successful Candidate will be able to put their own stamp on the management of the home as well as defining the role to the benefit of both service-users and staff.