Goodall Brazier are delighted to be working alongside a highly reputable, family orientated mid-sized healthcare provider with a strong presence in the North East of England. The organically grown company is renowned for providing luxury care to people with Dementia, Physical disability and Old age. The 57 Bedded home specialises in dementia & physical disability and old age.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and proven track record as a home manager.
- Up to date with current CQC standards
- You will have relevant experience in physical disability and old age
- Demonstrate loyalty and longevity through a previous history of Home Manager roles
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and committed to development of the service
- Willingness to be involved in training sessions and staff meetings
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Ensuring the company’s vision and values are embedded within the culture of the Home.
- Promoting and applying positive attitudes towards growing the business by forging appropriate professional relationships external to the company.
- Ensuring the effective management of the Homes budget;
- Ensuring efficient, effective and appropriate management are applied consistently across the Home.
If you meet the set criteria for this role and want to be part of a successful, driven, caring team please send an up to date C.V to email@example.com or contact Lauren Shepherd on 07467 940 345 for further details.