Care Home Manager
£34,000 - £36,000 /Year
Care Home Manager - South West Sheffield - £34,000 - £36,000 per annum + Benefits!!!!!!
A private and successful care home provider is looking to recruit a special person for their care home in Sheffield.
Situated in tree lined road and peaceful residential area close to the City Centre this service provides excellent care to elderly residents with general care and respite needs. This characteristic all ensuite property has fantastic facilities including an air conditioned lounge, level gardens and conservatory.
You will have managerial responsibility for all aspects of the home including, quality of personalised care, effective & timely reporting and finance, whilst effectively delivering first class care.
This role is fully supported with an excellent long serving staff including care, kitchen and domestic team support by HR, a premises manager and financial controller.
• Proven and successful background working as a Registered Home Manager
• Current experience managing a medium sized care home with day care
• Excellent understanding of CQC Fundamental Care Standards and Health & Safety Regulations
• Marketing and budget management experience
• Strong leadership and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager to join a highly reputable private care home in South West Sheffield.