Goodall Brazier are delighted to be assisting the search for a care home manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional home manager to join a leading health care provider and progress their career to the next stage. The 93 bedded home provides nursing care for all ages, including physical disabilities, young disabled residential, elderly residential & dementia. The home boasts an Excellent CQC rating. This friendly relaxing home makes everyone feel welcome.
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy – utilising links with the local community, positively marketing the home and increasing public awareness of our services.
- Take on accountability for the home – ensuring compliance with all company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Manage the financial effectiveness of the home - maintain the budget of the home and seek to identify opportunities to increase profitability and reduce cost.
- Take on an active leadership role – you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
- Manage every facility in the home – although we are in the care business to deliver this you will manage every service from laundry and maintenance through to catering.
- Developing your people – you will have the opportunity to build your team, by recruiting and developing the right people to grow your business and through supporting their career development.
Experience of working in the healthcare sector, be driven and motivated and believe in quality care. Strong leadership and management qualities are essential, as is a dynamic and flexible approach to the role. You must hold a Registered Managers Award - NVQ level 4 and have or be willing to work towards the Leadership and Management Award.
Our client recognises that Home Managers are critical to the continued success of the business, and are keen to reward hard work with exciting opportunities to progress their career. A variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, up to 25% bonus, contributory pension scheme, a bespoke development programme and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please forward your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org