- Care Team Leader at Buxton House - our well established residential care home in Weymouth
- Full time hours - 36 hours per week
- Pay - £9.25 per hour with further pay progression
Do you have a passion for delivering good quality care?
We're looking for a dedicated and caring individual with care experience to lead a team at our residential care home Buxton House, located in Weymouth.
This is a superb opportunity to develop your career in the care industry with a forwarding thinking and expanding care provider.
This role involves working a mixture of early (7am to 3pm) and late (2pm to 10pm) shifts and alternate weekends.
What we're looking for:-
You will have experience in the care of older people and the supervision of staff, and be able to demonstrate leadership qualities.
You will also have experience in administering medication and hold an NVQ3 qualification in Health & Social Care (or equivalent), or hold a level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care and be willing to train to achieve the level 3 Diploma.
In return we offer:-
- Excellent induction programme and ongoing commitment to your training and development
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Care South Savers: a staff discount scheme providing access to a range of on-line and high street discounts
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- DBS check paid by us
- Uniform provided
- Care South Stars Annual Awards - recognising excellence in individuals and teams
For further details, or an informal discussion, please contact Janine May, Home Manager, on 01305 760834
About Care South
We know that it's the care that counts, of our employees as well as our customers. And it's this that helps make us one of the leading providers of home and residential care across the south of England. We employ over 1500 people in over 20 residential homes and home care locations. Our HEART values of Honesty, Excellence, Approach, Respect and Teamwork are fundamental to the way we work, how we treat our colleagues, and the services that we provide every day to our service users.