Do you have experience in care but no qualifications? Prestige Nursing + Care now offer the 'Care Certificate' programme to anyone without an NVQ/QCF.....
Prestige Nursing & Care require experienced Care Workers to join our well established team! We are well known for supplying quality temporary staff to care homes and other establishments.
To work in Care Homes in and around the local area and also with an opportunity to join our homecare team, working flexible hours to suit you. Competitive rates of pay, free training and fantastic office support.
Work when you want and where you want, it's your choice!
- Free Training, including online e-learning centre
- Care Certificate Programme
- Member advantages scheme - huge savings for top named brands
- Flexible hours and variety of work
- Weekly pay
- Continuing support and development
- Cost of uniform refunded (conditions apply)
- Holiday pay
Duties of the Job
- Administering medication (care workers)
- Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and daily living
- Ensure health, safety and welfare of clients
- Record keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
- Maintain regular communication with branch manager
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- To communicate effectively
Job Specific Requirements
- A minimum of 6 months experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Professional, friendly and a willing disposition
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Smart and professional appearance