Would you like to work for a company that cares about YOU?! A company that is passionate about delivering the highest quality of care?!
We urgently require experienced Care Workers to join our well established team! Prestige Nursing is well known for supplying quality temporary staff to care homes and other establishments. Enquire now to join our fantastic team!
To work in Care Homes in and around the local area, working flexible hours to suit you. Competitive rates of pay, free training, fantastic office support.
Join our friendly team now, work around your commitments - work when you want and where you want! Don't delay, apply today.
- Free Training, including online e-learning centre
- Member advantage scheme - discounts for top named brands
- Flexible hours and variety of work
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work towards Health & Social Care diploma (can sometimes be obtained)
- Continuing support and development
- Cost of uniform refunded (conditions apply)
- Holiday pay
Duties of the Job
- Administering medication (care workers)
- Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and daily living
- Ensure health, safety and welfare of clients
- Record keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
- Maintain regular communication with branch manager
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- To communicate effectively
Job Specific Requirements
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a care setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Professional, friendly and a willing disposition
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Smart and professional appearance