One of the leading homecare providers is looking for Care workers to join them.
Work Hours: Guaranteed hours of 140 per month (aprx 35 – 40 per week)
Pay Rate: 7.90/hr (8/hr after probation)
Reports to: Care Manager / Supervisor
Summary of position
To support each customer to remain living in their own homes for as long as they require.
To provide each customer with a high quality of care, that is respectful, dignified and encourages independence whilst adhering to the customers care and support plan. Document and report all relevant customer care information.
Duties and responsibilities
• To assist customers with all aspects of their personal care
• To assist customers with all aspects of medication
• To assist customers with all aspects of their meal preparation
• To support customers in the use of aids and personal equipment
• To support customers with home management
• To help in the promotion of a customer’s mental and physical activities
• To document and report all relevant customer information
• To support a customer through temporary and terminal illness
• To work as part of the Care team, which includes;
• To comply with the Care business guidelines and policies at all times.