We urgently require experienced Care Workers to join our well established team! Prestige Nursing is well known for supplying quality temporary staff to care homes and other establishments. Enquire now to join our fantastic team!
To work in Care Homes in and around the Nottingham area and also with an opportunity to join our homecare team, working flexible hours to suit you. Competitive rates of pay, free training, fantastic office support.
Join our friendly team now, work when you want and where you want! Don't delay, apply today.
- Free Training, including online e-learning centre
- Member advantage scheme, offering hundreds of discounts across big household names
- Flexible hours and variety of work - work where you want when you want
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work towards Health & Social Care diploma
- Cost of DBS refunded (conditions apply)
- Cost of uniform refunded (conditions apply)
- Holiday pay
Duties of the Job
- Prompting medication (care workers)
- Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and personal care
- Ensure health, safety and welfare of clients
- Record Keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
- Maintain regular communication with branch manager
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- To work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
Job Specific Requirements
- A caring disposition
- A Car Driver, with access to won essential!
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Experience of working in elderly care
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Minimum 6 months experience
- Professional, friendly and a willing disposition
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Smart and professional appearance
- Ability to work on own initiative