As Catering Assistant you will assist with the
preparation and serving of meals to our residents, ensuring all special dietary needs are met and prepare texture modified food as directed. you will maintain records and control stock rotation, ensure the kitchen and service areas are clean and hygienic at all times.
- Experience in the catering services is beneficial although not essential.
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good judgement, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Food handling course qualification desirable
Working at Sunrise Senior Living is truly a unique career experience. As one of the country's most forward-thinking Senior Living companies, we take pride in providing the resources you need to make a real difference in our residents' lives. Our resident-centered approach to quality care is key to how we operate. We invite you to contribute your talents as part of the team that is elevating Sunrise to an entirely new level to serve even more seniors and their families here in the UK.
Salary £7.60 per hour
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Bank Holidays - Double time payment for approved hours worked
- Company Sick Pay
- Pension - Employer contributions
- Child Care Vouchers
- Life Insurance
- Career Development Training to recognised NVQ level in Health and Social care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car Share Scheme
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Heart & Soul company recognition award
- Support & development and a great environment to work in