Thistle Recruitment is proudly working on behalf of a quality focused care provider to recruit a strong Charge Nurse with a naturally caring nature to take ownership of delivering the highest levels of care for frail elderly residents with dementia and physical disability. We are recruiting on behalf of one of the leading private healthcare providers in the UK.
Your role will include:
- Maintaining high levels of clinical competence throughout the home
- Where appropriate, assisting in coaching all clinical staff
- Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
- Assess clients care needs, and provide direct nursing care when required
- Maintain accurate, individualised care plans for each client
- Establish and maintain good communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
The Candidate must:
- Be a qualified RGN,RMN or RNLD Nurse with an active NMC Pin Number
- Must have 6 months + experience of leading care or nursing teams
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to handle and diffuse difficult situations
If you feel you can assist with providing the highest quality of care then please send your CV through to [Click here to apply] and one of the team at Thistle Recruitment will be in touch or give us a call on 01418803600 or 0333 772 0782 (free within inclusive minute packages or local rates apply) .