AMEGREEN Complex Homecare provides expert specialist care to clients with significant nursing and therapy needs, requiring expert understanding of the clients’ requirements and physical challenges. Our client group also includes children who need daily nursing care at home. The conditions of our clients may include spinal injuries, acquired brain injuries, neurological conditions and other complex physical and mental conditions.
AMEGREEN Complex Homecare has a fantastic opportunity for Health care assistants to join our team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
You will be required to:-
· Deliver care to the patients with complex physical and mental health needs at their homes, in liaison with Amegreen Head Office
· Liaise with the patients’ families as part of your general duties in assessing and planning nursing care for the patients
· Work as a team with other healthcare assistants and nurses to deliver high standard of care to the patients
· be able to travel to the patients home where the care is delivered.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS
· Understand and willing to undergo Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
· Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Good standard of numeracy skill which is essential to ensure that prescribed doses of medication are given for complex medication dispensing and titration
· Willing to undertake further training to improve care practice
We provide on going training, free uniforms, free DBS – as well as a friendly and supportive culture.
Salary: From £7.50 to £9.00 per hour, depends on experience
Closing date for application is 14 November 2016