Job Title: Clinic Based PIP Disability Assessor – Croydon
Role Description: Medical Assessment and Reporting Opportunity
Specialities: Nurses – RGNs, RMNs, RNLDs and Allied Health Professionals – Paramedics, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists
Base Location: Croydon
Starting Salary: £36,000 + Benefits
Hours: Monday – Friday, Full or Part-time
sjb medical are recruiting for an exciting opportunity within PIP (Personal Independence Payment) Disability Assessment services based in Croydon. Applications are welcomed from RGNs, RMNs, RNLDs, Physiotherapists, Paramedics and Occupational Therapists.
This is a clinic based position that involves conducting face to face health assessments and compiling comprehensive, professional reports to be utilised by decision makers at the DWP (Department for Work and Pensions).
Upon commencement of employment, you will receive an excellent benefits package inclusive of annual leave, sickness pay, insurance and pension.
Key responsibilities as a PIP Disability Assessor:
• To provide claimants with an excellent level of face to face medical assessments
• Analyse and interpret clinical information and evidence
• Carry out detailed report writing for a broad range of clinical presentations
• Medical case file reviews including quality checking and auditing
To be considered for this position you should meet the following criteria:
• Full registration with the HCPC / NMC and a valid licence to practise
• Professional development maintained
• Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills and basic IT abilities
• Experience of using electronic reporting templates/databases would be beneficial
• Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously
Successful candidates benefit from a comprehensive training and induction programme paying you a full salary whilst gaining valuable professional development.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, during normal office hours, bank holidays are days off as standard.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a large and successful organisation. If you are interested to find out more about this opportunity, please contact sjb medical
- RGN/RNLD/RMN &PARA/OT/PHYSIO's
- 2 Years minimum experience
-Registration with the HCPC/NMC