My client, a brand new prestigious private hospital, is looking to appoint several Clinic Nurse's to come on board and join the team.
The Clinic Nurse reporting to the Lead Nurse will be working closely with the Medical Consultants, GPs and the Resident Pharmacist. The hospital is open to both full and part time with day shifts only.
* Provide and assist in the delivery of high quality to the patients
* Provide a wide range of clinical duties including screening, treatment, preventative care and patient education
* Assisting doctors with their clinics
* Provide health screenings
* Participate in regular review of clinic activities
* Follow all processes with regards to patient notes
* Registered first level nurse
* Membership of the NMC or HCPC
* Understanding of clinical governance issues
If you have the skills and experience our client is looking for we'd love to hear from you.
Apply online now by sending your current CV or alternatively contact Charlotte Taylor on 01293 848175 (agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.