Longer, healthier, happier lives. It's what we're all working towards.
Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives and the 70,000 people we employ are at the heart of making this a reality. It requires focus and dedication - and as a global leader in healthcare we rely on a wide range of skills to help us achieve our ambitions. Everything from working with our members to providing the essential infrastructure that makes us such a success.
Within our Healthcare Management Team, we're looking for an experienced clinician to join the team as a Healthcare Clinical Change Manager. You will be responsible for identifying healthcare change opportunities by external horizon scanning and driving clinical change, ensuring effective implementation and saving several millions of pounds per annum.
You will lead on areas of Clinical Change and Implementation within Cancer, Cardiac and high cost claimants.
- Role leading on key care management initiatives including palliative care, optimising the number customers who have access to case management, surviourship and end of life care
- Lead on clinical management and process of high cost oncology drugs
- Design and audit of governance and clinical risk for change projects
- Ensuring that our clients understand the value of the Bupa Cancer proposition and differentiation from our competitors
- Spokesperson for media campaigns and externally for oncology
Essential Qualifications, Training & Experience:
- Excellent demonstrable track record in delivering change in the health sector
- Clinical training and experience relevant to patient pathway and care management
- The proven ability to think strategically and design solutions, but also to develop practical implementation recommendations and follows these through to successful conclusion.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen and highly developed analytical skills.
- Experience of delivering change thorough advising/working with others including external complex third party relationships.
- Experience in design and executing complex analysis to deliver practical business recommendations.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure and lead through high levels of ambiguity and uncertainty
- Strong personal and professional drive
- Strong passion for delivering better healthcare outcomes for our customers and commercial benefits for Bupa.
- Ability to operate and lead across multi disciplinary cross-functional teams
- Experienced communicator with the ability to influence decisions at all levels in an organisation, up to and including board level
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent experience
In return you will be rewarded with excellent benefits - including 25 days holiday, Management Bonus, free healthcare, an onsite gym and a subsidised canteen. You'll also be supported in developing your skills with ongoing training and career opportunities.
If you'd like to play your part in BUPA's success story, then join us today.
Qualifications, Training and Experience
- To have knowledge and expertise in change management.
- He/she will be a strong analytical thinker, capable of sound decision-making, and able to understand wider business issues without losing sight of the detail.
- Seasoned leader with broad and deep functional expertise and/or significant sector or product knowledge.
- They should have an ability to demonstrate innovative thinking and have the broad knowledge and commercial aptitude to contribute ideas on all aspects of the organisation with the gravitas to influence at the most senior levels.
- Excellent team building and leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with a clear, concise and relevant communication style, including excellent presentational skills.
- Results oriented and focussed on adding value to Bupa.
- Advocate of change, with significant experience of implementing Business and IT change programmes.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills across a wide range of different stakeholders from business customers through to IT colleagues.
- Highly results driven with an insistent focus on delivery and a passion for excellence.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.