Clinical Lead required in Northwood, Middlesex , up to £17.50/hr
Job Ref: JB15787
- Clinical Lead
- Days / Nights - 37 Hours per week
- Elderly Care Home
- Up to £17.50/hr
Are you looking for a step up and work as a Clinical Lead in a medium sized Nursing Home?
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within an innovated care home in Harrow, Middlesex. My client offers exceptional care to those requiring dementia, general care or palliative care. This home can manage a range of specialist services and facilities such as Peritoneal Dialysis, expert wound care, Pressure-reliving aids and hoists and variable height beds.
Skills and responsibilities for the Clinical Lead role:
- Provide leadership, advice and expertise on all clinical issues
- Carry out regular clinical audits, draw up and monitor action plans
- To adhere to, and put into practice, all company policies and procedures, as and when appropriate
- To effectively manage all complaints, incidents / accidents and representations in line with company policy and procedure
- Ensuring that evidence based, person centred care is central to service provision
Company benefits for the Clinical Lead role:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
The successful Clinical Lead should:
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
HRN is an equal opportunities employer.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Please visit healthrecruitnetwork.co.uk
for more information