Clinical Lead - RMN / RGN / RNLD
Location: Lightwater, Surrey - near to Camberley, Woking, Bracknell
Salary: £17.50 per hour (£43,680 per annum) excellent benefits including £1000 Welcome Bonus
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available (paid breaks)
Contract type: Permanent
Further details: We are delighted to be currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work as a Clinical Lead within a lovely Care Home located in Surrey. This home provides high quality respite, convalescent, residential and nursing care for up to 40 elderly residents, and has an excellent reputation. The home has free parking on site and has excellent links with the local community.
The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. The staff team are very welcoming and accommodating, so we are especially looking for someone who can get on well with people and who has a caring, kind and positive outlook alongside strong managerial / supervisory skills. Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
This organisation offers a superb benefits package below including a Welcome Bonus of £1000 upon joining the company. Alongside this package is the opportunity to work with a very reputable, forward-thinking and passionate healthcare organisation.
Employee Benefits include:
- £1000 Welcome Bonus
- Annual reimbursement of your NMC Pin renewal fee (£120)
- Assistance with revalidation of professional practice with the NMC
- Voluntary benefits scheme offering your excellent retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide (allowing you to make saving of up to £1,500 a year).
- Paid breaks
- Free parking on site
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Structured nurse career ladders in place, with good development programmes into specialist clinical areas or management
- Dementia training programme available to all nurses, which has also been accredited by City and Guilds
- Friendly work environment
- 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
For more information regarding this vacancy, please call Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org