Appoint Group Vacancy
Position: Clinical Lead - RGN / RMN
Location: Tyne and Wear
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 excellent benefits £750 Welcome Bonus
A purpose built home which provides expert residential, nursing and dementia care for older people. The home has a welcoming and homely atmosphere and they are committed to ensuring residents maintain choice and control over their own lives.
- Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting requirements
Person Specification - All applicants must be a qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) with a valid NMC registration. You must be motivated and passionate about delivering high quality care.
Benefits and Incentives
- £750 welcome bonus
- NMC registration paid (£120)
- DBS paid (£44)
- Employee discount scheme for holidays and various shops such as Thomas Cook, Sainsbury's, M&S, B&Q, Argos, Boots etc.
- Referral bonus - refer a friend and receive £500
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Relocation package available
- Help with temporary accommodation for those relocating
- Extensive training and induction programme
- Opportunities for personal development and career progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking
- Free uniform
To apply, please send your CV email@example.com or call Iona Newton on Apply Now >>.