An experienced Registered Nurse is required to work as Clinical Lead in an elderly care home in Stone.
This fully home supports older people with general elderly and dementia nursing care needs, providing a stimulating and homely environment for residents to enjoy life to the full, supported by high quality nursing care.
As Clinical Lead, you will work closely with the Home Manager and will coordinate the clinical services throughout the home, ensuring high standards of care are maintained in line with best practices. You will lead and develop the team of Nurses and Carers and will deputise for the Home Manager in their absence.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead position should be/have:
- Adult/General Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN)with NMC pin
- Extensive experience in elderly and dementia care, with demonstrable experience of leading a team of Nurses and Carers
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- A positive and proactive leadership style, with effective and robust management skills
- Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
As Clinical Lead you will work 42hours per week on day shifts and will receive excellent rates of pay from £16 to £17 per hour.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Staffordshire and the Midlands, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment Specialists on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.