We currently have an opportunity for a Clinical Lead - RGN to join our team at The Park Care Home in Derby. This is a full time position which includes 16 supernumerary hours per week. Working days but with the occasional night shift to review / keep in contact with the night shift team.
The Park provides residential and nursing care for older people in a homely environment. We offer the highest standard of care and access to a variety of services, activities and facilities designed to support people to increase their independence.
- To assist the Service Manager in the smooth running of the home
- Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements
- Salary up to £17.50 per hour
- Welcome Bonus of £750*
- 28 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays*
- NMC PIN reimbursed*
- Cost of DBS / PVG Check
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Child Care Vouchers
- Free parking
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Uniform provided
* Terms apply
- RGN qualified with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC pin number
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS / PVG Disclosure which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.