Health Recruit Network
£35,000 - £39,000 /Year
Clinical Lead required in Chorleywood, Hertfordshire, up to £39K, Days, 44 hours p/w
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a charming period house that has been converted and extended to provide modern accommodation. My client is dual registered to care for frail elderly service users in need of nursing care, continuing care, respite care and palliative care. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days, 44 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
• Clinical Lead
• Days - 44 Hours per week
• Dementia, Palliative, Respite
• Up to £39K/annum
• Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
• Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
• Recruiting new staff members
• Management of all staff
• Supernumerary hours allocated
• Ongoing development and training of nursing team
• Monitoring patient care across the home
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Competitive salary
• Public holiday pay enhancements
• Pension scheme
• Flexible working
• Re-location assistance
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Nursing qualification and NMC pin